Sunday, August 30, 2009

29.3.09


























today went karaoke wit my man =) s0 freaking happy ~early in the morning about 10 sth , he came to ampang LRT station to wait me ~so then , i go wit hiim to ts together , it is stil early , wo we went to BBQ Plaza makan ..[ haemokae ]


after sing k wit hubby ..go sg.wang wang find dydy =) saw xiao yen & xiao jun ..bu din sing k wit them ..after tat ..go buy wedding present for my neightbour ..the music box vry leng lur ..=)..Qiing finish her movie ..thn call me ..ask me go ts find her, me and hubby go ts find her..saw dao Qiing and xiao yu..38 por only...din take dao pic wit them ..aiya ~ sai j0r ..

Candy call me after tat..me go gasoline meet her and her fren xiu xiu & xiao zhi ..thn go take picha lo0..gai gai tat time saw yooki , iris, yanhan =) miss them orh ..after that g0 home j0r...

CAUTION: THE PERSON WHO HACK MY ACCOUNT HAVE GIVEN ME BACK THE ACCOUNT , WHEN I ON9 I WILL SAY (VIIVI HERE) .IF I DIDNOT SAY THAT , PLEASE DONT CHAT WITH MY ACCOUNT , THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment