Monday, August 17, 2009

my babe i love u

babe kanon
i love you so much ..thx for coming and find me =) i feel so happi and touch ..
we spent sweet time together rite?
we went for makan ..and bowling ..babe u promis me bring me to eat the most delicious '' Chao Koey Teow'' Dont forget orh =) freaking loving u !
Yea ~ i hav spent my time wit my dear ..we went to sri.Nyonya to hav lunch , thn ..we went to Flamingo for bowling ..he is so good in it ..i cant believe =) But it is true ..after the game ..we went MCD to have my ice-cream ...aroung 4 sth , he gone home ..kakaxx..mizz hiim !
At night , was Bravo pheh's mum birthday , thn we went to [chui heng] hav dinner ...Joo sms me weather want go out yam cha anot ..but i din go ..
sry ya Joo ..next time go wit euu =)
My dad mabuk jor ..so scary ..so i plan to go leasure mall sing k wit cousin ..until 4 sth onli bek home ..=) mizz tat day

No comments:

Post a Comment