Saturday, August 15, 2009

Feast Day =)






























































































H0h00 ~~ feast day over ...
i am so happi =) my gang hav performe a dance Gee & Genie
Finally we have aredi shown our show to the skl ...mizz the time we practise..
so damn happi ...Mr.jackson show is so cool ~ Xheng Yew become my idol d ..kakaxx.joking =)
mizz the day lar..4K perform vry well to0 ..
i cannot believe tat a shy wing hong become a phua chu kang ..
so damn funny lor ...
i love my mummi ..
early in the morning help me and my fren to make the hair and makeup ...summore my mum bring a big bowl of cheese potato ..
Cool ~~
about 1 o'clock ..
me and my gang arrive ts ..we go to the BBQ plaza makan BBQ ..
so delicious ..
hmmm ...=) miss to go again ..H00h00~
after tat i go to confucian to wait kanon ...he realy cant recognize me ..
my God ..
YEA,...He is coming to ampang to find me tml ..kakaxx..











1 comment:

  1. wakakaka~he really cant recognize u a?
    got like wat hann and sonx act like tat mou? XD

    ReplyDelete