Thursday, November 12, 2009

memorable day for me & you

First day he is not at school ..
miss hiim so much . Just can message him trough phone in school time
time passes so slow during school time
wondering what is he doing ? Did he study for exam ?

______________

At 8 o'clock , the ''SEX talk'' starts
So damn boring ..but all the contents inside were so meaningfull
Teaches me alot of things ..
lol..recess time the stupid phone keep on no line ..make me cant message with him ..feel like wanna to cry ..but never mind ..i can see him in the afternoon =)
feel like watching the movie 2012 after school , but he told me that ts & pavilion were full of people ..so cancel our movie plan

after school , went chat-room with yan han's couple and bianca's couple
i brought baby to school today and now it is with daddy Joo ..=)
after eating ..i went back with him to his house
playing computer and chit -chatting [XD] happy moment pass so fast and reach 8o'clock night .Jun send me back to LRT and then i only go back home
cant wait to see my dear tomorrow after school ..
wondering are him missing me now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment