Wednesday, November 11, 2009

happy graduation day to you































11.11.2009
the day that you stop studying in this school ..
i really will miss you like hell .
cant see you early in the morning ,
cant cook for you in the morning .
haiz
how my life going to be ..
cant spend whole day school time with you in school ..
what to do ...
i am so bu she de you ..altough can see you everyday after school ..but my heart still pain
many couple are crying for each other and me to0 ..
wondering what are you feeling and thinking now ?
<3>
i really need you to be at my side
who know what going to be happen tomorrow ?
i just want to treassure every moment that we get together..
no matter is happy , sad ,angry , or moody
i hope we can share out feelings out..
anyway ..i wish you the very best of luck in ur coming SPM exam
i will support you no matter what ..
loving you deeply ..
after school we went KFC together ..thattime i really feel like crying but i control myself ..i dont want to let you see that i am crying ..but at last i lost my tears when we going back home..
what had happen ? i feel like wanna hug you right now !

1 comment: