Friday, September 25, 2009

memorable day

i so happi ..
after skl go 'wong si nai' with my babies ..
yan han , bianca , mungee , ruzen , kamwai , alvin
when i reach ther , i saw kanon's brother muffin ..
haha ..
so ngam ..
thn , i go say hi to hiim lo ..
chit-chat at wong si nai .
around 4 o'clock ..
i quickly pay for my frink then i go bek plaza rakyat to wait him .
i waited him for 1 hour..
i decide to give up and go home .
cause i got tuition at 5:15
suddenly ..
i say hiim coming up from the stairs..
i was shock .
^^
he was vry surprise when he saw me..because he dont know that i wil wait for him
all this is just like a dream ..
i believe in fate..
i was so damn happy when i saw him ..
my heart beat so fast
^^
few more hours, me and hiim going to be 8 months ..i was so excited
love hiim deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment