Tuesday, September 22, 2009

18 spetember 2009

Spent a nice day with him
went tuition with YC at Sri petaling ..from 1:30 till 3
after tuition ..take LRT to time square ..
went movie with him
[ Where got ghost ]
the movie start at 4:40 ..
but i have arrive at 3sth ,,
so , we plan to have tea at old town ..

he saw so many friends ..goshh ..jealous
i saw my eng kiat again [ my ex]
but i did not dare to say hi with hiim ..
so ..i just pass by ..

4:50 ..
the movie begins ..
he have already watched the movie ..but i want to watch ..so the accompany me again
^^

so damn funny lar..
abit scary ...
XD

after the movie ..we planned to go home ..
but heavy rain..so we walk awhile again
7 sth we go bek together ..
then 8 sth i only arriver home ..
so tired..
but i spent my sweet time with hiim ..
thx my dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment