Thursday, July 23, 2009

A friend ineed is a friend indeed

Baby fren are so important to me ,
without them ...there will be no fun in my life..
Today , my babes brought childhood's picture and see =)
i also brought mine ..so funny ..they say i onli my eye that din change..still so small =) iish ~~
Dydy is so damn cute ..yc say her ''zhong fong'' pulak ..38 d~~
Wow ..Bi period tat time so damn funny ..my group all dunan draw ..only me draw..like a 3 yrs old small kid drawing ..kien yien drawing is better thn me pulak ~~ shy =( well , i like my present BI teacher , she is so damn funny =)
After school i meet with my hubby again...i let him see my baby's photo ..haha ...got secret inside geh lur ..shy man ^^ ..wulala ..
Well ~ with nw chat with MR.A ...he is so damn unhappy ..kesian hiim lur ...haiz...dunno hw to an wei him ..
Today tuition come a new student .so surprise tat i know her =) she is my promary busmate's friend ..funny right ? kakaxx...well ..tmr going for rojak with jackie & sally & sim hye & michelle ..if i dint attent .memang they will chop me off ^^
see euu guyz tmr ..
gudnites =)

No comments:

Post a Comment