Monday, July 20, 2009

17.7.2009

TaT day go gai gai with my darling hubby ..
Early in the morning wake up prepare d...11sth got TS ..when i arrive i go cinema buy ticket first .. [ HARRY PORTER] sien dou ...somemore many ppl queue up jor ...

AFter tat Qiing sms me d..she and her friend come find me loo..damn funny ~ ^^ so da gei qeong play basketball ..after awhile onli noe is emilie b'day ..paiseh ..wad also din prepare ~thn saw rachel arrive..masih lagi so 38..din change ..=)


Thn they go sing K ..i go see movie wit kanon ...the harry porter sien dou ..not interesting geh..feel like going to see transformer.. =) mizz my hubby muchie ..after the movie go 38 wit Qiing again ..sorpoh damn cute ...thn they all go bek d ..left me alone ..i start my crazy shopping journey ..kakazz...

8 o'clock baru bek home ..mizz tat day again ..wish to go 0ut again wit dydy ..and my dear vicci =)

muackz..

love my hubby kanon












































No comments:

Post a Comment