Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bukit jalil

hmm..today morning tat time very down ..cause yesterday argue with hiim ..haiz..make me so hurt ..cry so many time =) today 8 sth onli can sleep for awhile ..thn hav to wake up accompany daddy and mummy they all go Bukit Jalil golfing ..=) Before going , go have breakfast ..that time when me and my hubby argue , i don't hav mood to eat lor..lose tear infront of my daddy ..He ask me wad happen ..i say nth .eye pain ..kakaxx..But my mum know wad happen ..haiz..after that ..me apologize to me ..so nth ady..but dunno why until nw my heart still g0t abit unhappy ..aiyo ..sommore so tired leh today ...no energy d ..

I so mizz hiim ..
I so love hiim ..
Just cant stop thinking about hiim ..

1 comment:

  1. u must want gambateh o

    i karen o =)

    still remember me ??

    ReplyDelete