Monday, October 26, 2009

Journey after exam =)

On thursday ..finally finished exam
On that day , i go timesquare with my friends..
Eat BBQ ..having a lot of fun in there . i think we are the noisiet in there.
After eating ..we go for bowling ..finally meng soon lose jor ^^ belanja drink tong sui in '' Wei Sik Gai ''
around 7 sth ..go home by LRT

-------------------------Friday-----------------------

Still having exam on that day '' SIVIK'' ..but i dont want to go , so i follow my sister go her school ..
early in the morning around 7 ..i reach there
there was so many small kids running around ...so funny
Joo so kesian lar..early in the morning accompany me to chung hwa ..
we 2 fellow walking around like siao ^^
go around annd visit teacher ..around 10o'clock go ampwalk..
go secret recipe makan cake cake =)
1 sth pick my sister after school then go mummy shop ..

at night ..ranking 2 give me present..after that go cousin house watch movie '' Tsunami ''
bek home at 12 something .
--------------------------------Saturday-------------------------------

early the morning go working ..
many customer in the shop already..
from morning work until evening ...so tired lur
at night go 9 wong ye ..so h0t ...nothing special on that day ..

-------------------------------sunday-------------------------------------

Wake up in the morning ...go play basketball with cousin & friends...
Ranking 2 come find me bring me '' leong shui '' for me to drink..
thank you =)

after basketball go makan breakfast ..
go hong house ...chatting ...
in the afternoon go sg.wang ...
saw '' Lee Min Ho '' so leng zai ..eeeeeee ...=)
i likie ...ranking 2 pui me ...lol.. feel so happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment